Winnetka Abortion Clinic & Women’s Health
Women’s Aid Center provides women in Winnetka, IL, with abortion and other women’s health services. Thanks to our wide array of women’s health services, we ensure that all women in Winnetka, IL have a safe place to get the treatment that they need.
At Women’s Aid Center, we provide surgical abortions between 6 and 13 weeks. Our team will first review you and your pregnancy to ensure that the procedure will be effective and safe. We will explain the process step by step and what to expect, which depends on how far along you are. The process is quick and lasts between 3-5 minutes after you are monitored and recovered in our post-op room.
Medical Abortions (the abortion pill)
This is a safe and effective option up to 10 weeks gestation. We will first review you and your pregnancy to make sure it will be safe and effective. This procedure includes taking two different pills orally. These are Mifepristone (Mifeprex or RU-486) and Misoprostol (Cytotec) tablets.
The Mifepristone blocks a hormone needed to maintain the pregnancy, while the Misoprostol causes the uterus to expel the products of conception.
Women’s Health Services We Provide in Winnetka:
- Different forms of birth control – Depending on your unique needs and medical history, if you are interested in contraceptives, then our team will discuss all of the options with you.
- STDs Treatment – The Women’s Aid Center provides screening tests and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
- Cancer screenings – Be in the know of different cancers that could potentially be harming your body through our services.
- Abortion Pill (Medical Abortion – Non-Surgical Abortion)
- RU-486 (Abortion Pill)
- Morning After Pill
- Ella Pill
- Pelvic Exam
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Pap Smear Test, HPV & Colposcopy
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Menstrual Cycle
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Vaginitis (Yeast or Bacterial Infection)
For a full list of the services we provide in Winnetka, go here: Women’s Health Winnetka
Contact Women’s Aid Center Winnetka Abortion Clinic
Are you in need of an abortion, STD, or other women’s health services in Winnetka, IL? Don’t hesitate to contact our specialists today to get the treatment, advice, care, and knowledge that you deserve. If you are in need of a warm, understanding, and safe women’s health facility, call the Women’s Aid Center immediately @ 773.365.1097!
We are a private clinic owned and managed by women specializing in women’s healthcare since 1976. If you are in Winnetka, IL, contact Women’s Aid Center today. You can also schedule an appointment online directly by clicking here
Last Updated on March 2, 2023 by M D